21 April 2010

A Week of Presents

Lots of people say the first year of marriage is the hardest. Well, I think we might be an exception. The first four months have been a lot of fun and full of some unexpected surprises. Last week, independent of one another, Richie and I each brought the other home a present from our various outings. I brought him some super cool thumb wrestling masks ...... and he bought me a bike. Very nice of him, right. Puts my thumb masks to shame, a little.
My favorite part if the rack on the back. I can't wait to strap groceries or a picnic basket on the back. I'm going to run all sorts of errands on my bike.

3 comments:

  1. I like the thumb wrestling masks. Bet he can get some good matches going there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtful...ah, the first year.

    ReplyDelete