03 June 2010

Sunny San Diego

We took a fun weekend trip down to San Diego the third weekend in May. I was able to reunite with some good friends from my mission on Saturday morning. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast together (made by Lucinda) and then spent time chatting on the beach. I love seeing those girls - April, Michelle and Lucinda and their families. It's fabulous to catch up with old friends.

After our visit, Richie and I headed into San Diego. I had never been so we first went to the famous Balboa Park. It's a beautiful place with old buildings, lovely gardens and interesting street performers. We especially liked Sleeveless the Magician who wowed an entire crowd with his tricks.
Perhaps our favorite parts of the park were the cactus and rose gardens. They had a nice view of the valley and both were beautiful in their own way. It was a nice end to our trip to Balboa park.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute together. I am so happy that you are enjoying each other!

    ReplyDelete