15 July 2010

Lost Pictures: Deleware

When we stayed with Matt & Rebecca, the World Cup was just starting and their whole family was immediately hooked. Madeline seemed especially interested in the games and everyone cheered when the US scored a goal. One particularly nice day we spent several hours at the pool and then came inside to enjoy the USA v. Slovenia game. Those are some good summer memories.These pictures are from a magical evening at Longwood Gardens. Madeline decided she wanted to put on a dance performance, lit only by the lovely lightening bugs. I tried some different settings on my camera and captured these ethereal moments of mother and daughter dancing with the fireflies.

1 comment:

  1. I really do like that butterfly picture with me and Madeline. It's kind of cool. I'm also enjoying reading your new blog. Keep posting. Love ya! B

    ReplyDelete