29 July 2010

Lost Pictures: St. Louis

Some more unreleased pictures from our trip. We spent a great three days in St. Louis with Emily, Doug, Benjamin and baby Claire. It was so fun to see their new place and get to know their new town.We went to the zoo one night and enjoyed a picnic, an outdoor concert, a crazy lady dancing and the sea lions. Of course I had a post a picture of Richie with the kid pointing at the animals. Benjamin loved it.
So in St. Louis they have White Castle, a fast food joint famous for their mini burgers. I had never eaten there and Richie raved about the place, so we decided to make a stop. Since we had Benjamin in the car at the time, Richie decided to go inside by himself to get the food while I waited outside with Benjamin. He came back with the "Crave Case" - a box of 30 mini burgers. Richie soon realized that he had miscalculated how many burgers we would need to feed four adults and a two-year-old. More than half of the box sat in Em & Doug's fridge until we left. I'm pretty sure they trashed them as soon as we were gone. Unfortunately, I can't say I love White Castle burgers as much as Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment